Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Self Evaluation and Site Updates

I was reminded recently how important it is to always be in a state of self-evaluation. It seems like I'm always headed for a hole unless I pay attention. Now that I have a little one, it makes this fact seem more "urgent" to me.

I created a new header graphic for the blog, and posted some photos of Harlo. There are some things I still want to tweak with the look and I want to post some really awesome Harlo photos that I got from my dad. An obvious benefit of having a dad who is a professional photographer is that he gets you some really great photos.

One thing that I learned while witnessing the birth of my first born is how much of an awesome wife I married. She has more determination and strength than I could ever have. I'm so grateful for marrying her....we are a perfect fit for each other!

Anyway, I'm going to try to get deeper with some future posts. My goal is to kind of "think out loud" so to speak.


No comments:

Post a Comment