Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm Back

I haven't posted on this blog for a while...my original intention was that I would not be updating it. However, I do think I want a place to post personal items that I can't post on MontanaProgrammer.com .

Things have been going very well for me. I started a new job over five weeks ago with the State of Montana. It is a different from what I'm used to, but I do like the change and I'm excited at the different things I will learn. It is a much larger company environment than what I'm used to, but I think it will be a great learning experience for me. I'm working with very large systems that I would not have access to at a small company.

Other than launching MontanaProgrammer.com, I also put up ChrisRoane.com as well (which is an area that you can go and see all the different sites I work with). Part of the reason why I posted that site was that there are a lot of different Chris Roane's popping up, and I wanted to be a bigger part of a Google search for Chris Roane.

I also decided that if I ever decided to get serious about promoting a website, it would be good to get more active on the internet.

I've also been working on the website for NarrateChurch.org, which will launch on or before May 1st.

Harlo is growing fast. She is starting to be more active and make some strange noises. Below are some cute pictures Andrea took of her:





No comments:

Post a Comment