Thursday, January 22, 2009

What's Happening

This weekend Andrea and I will be going to Helena to look for apartments. We have quite a few lined up and are pretty excited.

I just registered a few other domains, that I will be revealing shortly.

I've got a few things brewing that I'm pretty excited about. One of which I'm considering moving my blog to a different domain. In any case, I'm probably going to switch to Wordpress so I can customize the site more. I will also be putting DeskJobFitness.com on wordpress as well.


2 comments:

  1. Wordpress is great. Check out http://www.smashingmagazine.com - they list a bunch of free Wordpress themes you can download, and they also have a ton of other developer tips and techniques.

    Did you find anything you like in Helena?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we found a really nice apartment. It was a little more than we wanted to pay, but I think we can make it work. The monthly rent is $975. It is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse/condo. The rooms are big and it should work out really good for a home based business. It is quite a bit different market than in Billings...we currently pay $450/month for a two bedroom (but the place in Helena is a lot nicer and much larger).

    I talked to my boss last week, and basically I will be working for Zee Creative and freelancing. If I need to cut down my hours because the freelancing takes off, I can do that. Or if freelancing doesn't work, he said I can always work for Zee Creative out of my house. So it really is the best scenario that I could ask for (the best potential with the least amount of risk).

    ReplyDelete